Solenoid Process Design
Humans are highly intelligent and capable of extraordinary physical and mental activities, but consistent, highly repetitive and repeatable tasks are not one of them. So, Whether it is a simple low volume operator fed system or a complex, automated high volume assembly, Solenoid Systems designs a quality manufacturing process with automated quality controls, detections and error proofing.
We have developed processes and end of line tests that are tailored for Solenoid assemblies such as:
- Multi Spindle Coil Winding with Automatic Wire Wrap
- Automated Magnet Wire Termination (Resistance Weld) with Process Monitoring and Controls
- Automated Bobbin Terminal Insert and Form
- Automated End of Line Response Time Testing with Signature Analysis
- Crimp, Stake and Press Fit with Automated Process Monitoring and Controls